Born on August 27, 1998, Rod Wave is the birth name of Rodarius Marcell Green. His powerful voice
and use of the R&B and hip-hop musical genres have made him a well-known American rapper,
singer, and songwriter.
You’ll be floored by some of the most incredible Rod Wave quotes. His personal life experiences, which everyone can relate to, served as the primary inspiration for most of his artwork. We’re convinced that his songs’ lyrics will rekindle your motivation to accomplish your objectives.
Rod Wave Quotes
- It takes a strong, strong heart to heal a broken soul.
- Before it gets better, it’s going to get worse.
- The wider my eyes open, the smaller the world gets.
- Dreams come true. You got to chase it.
- Life is too short to tolerate stuff that doesn’t make you happy.
- My darkest times taught me to shine.
- First, it hurts, then it changes you.
- What’s the point of life if you can’t enjoy it?
- Just because they couldn’t do it doesn’t mean you can’t.
- We all wasted the best version of ourselves with someone who didn’t give a f*ck.
- Music saved my life.
- Nobody told me the road would be easy. I can’t believe I made it this far. My whole life, I’ve been working so hard.
Inspirational Rod Wave Quotes
- Nobody is perfect. Just admit you were wrong and get it right this time.
- Sometimes, it’s too late to make amends.
- An apology without change is just manipulation.
- I’m obsessed with becoming a better person and getting my life together.
- It’s okay to start over. Let someone else love you the right way.
- Straight from the bottom, and now we way, way up.
- I’m in with the struggle. I’m in with the hustle. I’m in with the problems.
- I used to put my headphones in and forget about the whole world. I make music for people like me.
- Get some money, travel, and see the world. You’ll feel way better.
- No such thing as a life that’s better than yours.
- Don’t let anybody who gave up on their dreams talk you out of yours.
- You only live one time. Don’t spend it doing something you hate. Chase your dream, kid.
- The only thing guaranteed is death, and the most valuable thing we have is time.
Rod Wave Quotes on Life
- Truth hurt. Sometimes, I sit back and accept the lies.
- I feel like I’m in this world alone, but this is the life I chose.
- I have been here so many times you’d think I know how to handle it by now.
- It’s like people focus on looking happy more than being happy.
- Seen so many faces, been to so many places, and caught some cases.
- Be scared to find out what’s what. The ones that let you down be the ones you love so much.
- If you’re looking for someone perfect on earth, you’ll never find them.
- My Heart has been broken so many times, I don’t know what to believe. Mama said it’s my fault I wear my heart on my sleeves.
- Got me on my knees. I’m asking God what’s my purpose.
- I know it’s hard dealing with a heart that you didn’t break.
- Anybody can want you. It’s different when someone values you.
- This world is a cold boy. It’s crazy how we find that out. Some bounce back.
Rod Wave Quotes on Love
- I’ve been looking for the right kind of love.
- I got one more piece of my heart left, and I’ve been saving it for you.
- If your heart is all mine, why have I got to fight for it?
- You may not be her first, her last, or her only. She’s loved before. She may love again, but if she loves you now, what else matters?
- I need someone I can run to. Thugs need love too.
- I know that I hurt you. I was a child trying to be a man.
- If I cross some hills and I disappeared, would you be here? Would you still write me?
- I don’t want any more love. I feel it’s poison.
- I give my heart to whoever, they take it, and they ran.
- I think I need your love. I don’t need it’s selfish. Wonder if I give this girl my heart, could she help it?
- I don’t need another broken heart or sleepless night. God bless, guide me right?
- If loving me is hard. I apologize.